- Every time You use this website You will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and You should review this text every time You use the website to be sure that You agree with it.
- Personal data You provide will be process and stored in a file under the responsibility of Fashion Retail, S.A for the purposes of:
- the performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchase, or of any other contract between You and us;
- attending to Your requests, and;
- providing You with information about the products of MASSIMO DUTTI or of any other brands and/or companies that belong to the Inditex Group (whose objects are related to the e-commerce, decoration, textile, finished fashion and homeware products sectors, and to any other objects supplemental to the above, including cosmetics and leather goods), including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS), as well as phone calls. You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences. You can unsubscribe at the Newsletter section.
- In the event that You facilitate us personal data of a third party You shall be responsible of informing about the use of such data and obtaining the relevant express consent. In the event that You have purchased a product or a gift card, then the personal data of the third party provided by You shall be used for the following purposes: (a) managing of the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and;(b) attend any query or suggestion you may formulate in respect of said product.
- Should you choose to check the option to keep details and activate “quick shopping”, you expressly authorize us to process and store the data indicated as necessary for activation and development of this functionality. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed subsequently as part of your cards data.
- Fashion Retail, S.A with registered address at Avda. de la Diputación s/n, Edificio Inditex, 15142 Arteixo (A Coruña), inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de A Coruña, al Tomo 3.425, Sección General, Folio 49, Hoja C-47.731, inscripción 1ª y NIF A70301981, being data controller of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending a letter to the above mentioned address or to the registered address of Inditex, S.A., as provided in the paragraph below, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of "Función LOPD”. In case necessary, we could request you a copy of your ID, passport or any other valid identification document. In the event the aforesaid rights being exercised, and that as part of the personal data we have been furnished with consists of the e-mail address, we would be grateful if specific mention be made of this circumstance in the aforesaid communication, indicating the e-mail address with regard to which the rights of access, rectification, cancellations and opposition are being exercised.
- 4. To achieve the purposes indicated in section 2 above, we may need to disclose or transfer the information that you have provided to us to the holding company of the Inditex group (Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A.) and to certain other companies that are part of the Inditex group in Spain (with activities related to the sectors of e-commerce, decoration, textiles, finished clothing products and home decoration, as well as other complimentary sectors such as cosmetics and leather goods). You are hereby informed that by registering and providing us with information via this website, you are expressly giving us your authorization to disclose and/or transfer such data to the aforementioned companies of the Inditex group.
- 5. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
with information on your navigation in this site whose principal
objective is to improve your experience in the website. You can find
further information on the cookies that we use, their purpose and
other information of interest in the following link: Information about cookies.
Giving us your consent to activate this functionality, allows your data to appear autofilled in subsequent purchases on this website, so you will not need to enter the data in each new process, and such consent shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases.
You can change your cards data and revoke your consent for processing and storing at any time through My Account section – Cards. Fashion Retail stores and transmits your cards data according to the main standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards.
When using this functionality, changing your password may be requested for security reasons. Remember that the safety in use of the website also depends on proper use and conservation of certain key/passwords confidential.